Advertisements
Advertisements
Just curious if there are any other Virginia waiting parents. DH and I are from southwest Virginia and have been officially "waiting" since July 2005. We are working with an agency that does not have an office in Virginia for our adoption (but I'm not sure if we are allowed to say who we are working with), in a domestic, infant adoption. The wait is hard, so I thought that others in the waiting phase might want to chat.
Advertisements
I'm a Maryland waiting parent, but had to pipe up - those links have recently appeared on most posts. Annoying! I totally thought it was some sort of virus I had on my work computer, but lo and behold here they are on my home computer too!
We've been working on our homestudy for almost 4 months, so even though we aren't "officially" waiting yet - I feel your pain!!
We will be done with our home study in January. But we are already waiting! lol. Working on Dear Birthmother Letter now....
I like looking at the signatures that say how long people waited... 1 year seems to be the average.