Advertisements
Advertisements
I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we could list items we are done with that other adoptive couples could use. Shipping is decided between people in a pm, but on the thread you can post what you have with a pictures and or something that you might want. Everything is free no paying for the items. (shipping is decided between the person offering and the person who wants the item and is payed for between them)
So here it goes, I have a Leap frog actvity center where he toys hang down, and child can learn things from all over the world. It is in like new condition, we have two and my DH wants me to pass this onto someone else who can use it. it also works when the child can sit up and learn more, so it is from newborn to age 1 I would say.
God Bless,
Summer
Summer,
What an awesome idea. I would be interested in learning more about your Leap Frog activity center. Leap Frog items seem too expensive for me to buy right now.
I am always buying items for "my" kids. If you would see what Santa brought this year - you would tell me that I was crazy for even thinking about "buying" more items. In fact, my hubby would KILL me.....oh well.....I love "my" boys. I have a three-year old boy and a six-month old boy. The three-year old LOVES and I mean LOVES farming.....so, anything having to do with farming would be GREAT. Anything educational would be GREAT for both kids.
Also, I think that some of us might have or want some clothes. My oldest wears a size 3T in clothes and about a size 7 to 7 1/2 in shoes. My youngest wears about a size 6-9 months.
Again, what an awesome idea. Have a GREAT day.
Christina
Advertisements
This gently used, in perfect like new condition leap start learning gym.
Has a moving mobile that spins continuously while playing rich sounding music for babies laying on their backs, and switches to grow with your baby to a sitting up position where there is all kinds of avtivitys, music and various languages, the globe spins and makes amusing sounds to enrich your childs mind!
A very cool toy that reatails from 39.99 on sale to 49.99 Regular retail price.
Works great, and is clean,has been sanitized , and in like new condition. This has only been here in our home and used by one baby, our 1yr old son. Was lightly played with while he was an infant, then put up and not played with since, except a few weeks ago when I took it down after realizing we had gotten another one for baby Sami.
Practically brand new.
From a clean, smoke and pet free home! :)
Please feel free to contact me any time with any questions you may have.
THIS LEAP FROG EDUCATIONAL LEARNING DRUM WAS PREVIOUSLY USED THOUGH IN FINE WORKING CONDITION - CAN BE HARD TO FIND IN STORES NOW: "" Features: * Interactive learning toy teaches letters, numbers and cause-and-effect * 4 learning modes and volume control * Easy-carry handle Editorial Review from Amazon
When it comes to musical instruments, the drum is arguably one of the easiest to play: just give it a smack. Fortunately, LeapFrog has created a drum that's sure to provide ongoing delight. It's an electronic instrument with four different settings. When set to "ABC," each pat of the drum displays a letter on the drum's top while a friendly voice says the letter out loud. The letters are sequential, so the drummer learns the alphabet. The "123" option works in a similar way. There are also options for musical notes and a traditional drum sound. An off control and two volume settings will be welcomed by parents who are sure to hear this drum being played with repeatedly. If the young drummer pauses for a while, the friendly voice plays a little song or asks to be played with again. --John Moe Awards * Winner, Top 20 Toys, KTVU-TV (FOX) Great American Toy Test, San Francisco, 2001 * Winner, "Toys of the Year," Parenting.com, 2001 * Winner, Best Category, Amazing Toy Awards, * Winner, "Toys of the Year," Baby Talk, 2001 * Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center, 2002 ""
Smoke Free and pet free home
All items listed have been used only by my family, never been in daycare etc. Hope it finds a wonderful new home:)
God Bless, Summer
[font=Verdana]Adorable! [/font]
[font=verdana]Leap Frog[/font]
[font=Verdana]ALPHABET PAL CATERPILLAR[/font]
[font=verdana]
[font=verdana]The silly giggle, flashing antennae and wobbly walk of this musical pull-toy tickle a toddler's funny bone - and keep children's attention as they learn.
Children press any of the 26 multicolored legs to hear letter names, letter sounds, colors or a melody. Or they press the button on the back for a special musical surprise. And pulling the Alphabet Pal plays the "ABC" song.
The Alphabet Pal pull-toy features a volume control and an automatic shut-off.
[/font][font=verdana]The Alphabet Pal pull-toy introduces letter names, letter sounds, colors and musical awareness.[/font]
[font=verdana]_____________________
Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
[/font]
[font=verdana]________________________[/font]
[font=verdana]This item is in very good shape! There are a few very minor scuffs but otherwise it has been well-cared for. [/font]
Smoke free and pet free home
I have some items that no longer fit me from Old navy size is M for the jeans, and shirts. All items smoke free and have plenty of life left, since I am away I cannot take pictures. I would say this is 3 complete sets of clothing and a package of unused pregnancy underwear from Old Navy. I would say this retails for over 150.00 new.
Smoke free home:) Pet free home God Bless
Advertisements
THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! HOW WONDERFUL THAT WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER OUT...EXPECIALLY SINCE WE KNOW ADOPTION CAN BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU ALL ATTACH PICTURES. I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH MY THINGS AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN CONTRIBUTE!
Summer,
I pm'd you. With 9 kids in the house, every little bit helps us, and I hope to be able to contribute, too!
I believe it's fine to have this thread, since it's an exchange/donations and not a monetary service. However, there are some rules we need to follow.
1. No mention of shipping costs/insurance or any other fee based service can be posted. If members are interested in the items, please pm the member for fee details.
2. NO RETAIL URL's can be posted. Period. It doesn't matter if the link itself isn't attached. So instead of saying xxx.com, just simply type in xxx(name, brand etc.)
I've already edited some posts and that was a freebie:) However, if the mods have to constantly edit this thread for TOS Violations, it will be closed. I'd hate to do that because it seems like a lot of you can benefit from this so let's just keep the rules in mind and there will not be any problems.
Thanks!
Crick
Oh...I've also moved this into the parenting forum under "Car seats, strollers & baby gear" as it matches that forum a bit better than adoption support. :)
I'd love to see this open also to those pregnant and considering placing.
It might make life look a little less bleak if they knew that some great stuff was out there for them if they shoud parent.
Advertisements
Thanks C, I was unsure of what we could say or couldn't say! So I am sorry for posting about the shipping etc.
This is open to anyone adopting, pregnant, etc. It allows the items to go to a new home and be loved again:)
God Bless, I will be listing more when I get home:)
God Bless,
Summer
This is great! I know I have tons of things that are barely touched by Kelcee. I'm going hunting as we speak.
Advertisements
as we are just startting this process and trying to save money where we can, I would love to be the recipiant of any 'donation'!! lol, seriously though, where did every body go?