Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for some more Br boy names. My husband and I LOVED the name Brayden (or any other spelling of it), but we named the baby boy that we were supposed to be adopting that and the birthmother took him back. She did change his name, but I can't think about using that name again...
We also like Brendan, Brenden, Brennan, Brannon, etc. But I work in a school and those are some popular names there!
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
G
Advertisements
I have a Baylor which I really like (B but not Br)
I also like
Brett
Britt
Brock
Broyce
Brody
Other B's
Bennett
Bohdi
Boone
Brendan is grandsons name. Always find personalized things for Brandon, but hardly ever for Brendan..must not be as popular.
Haven't checked the other posts so there may be duplicates...
Brett
Brent
Brenton
Bryce/Brice
Brock
Brody
Brady
Bryany
Bryan/Brian
Brandon
Brennin/Brennan/Brennon
Brant
Brendon
Brayden
Brigham
Broderick
Bronson
Bruce
Bruno
Bradley
Bradford
Advertisements
I think Braddock is neat, although I haven't actually known a boy to be named that.
Braylen is a thought.
Braxton is the first name of a civil war general...but nice anyway.
Brannigan --> a John Wayne character.
I know a young man named Breck.
Britt?
My nephew is named Britton (pronounced like Great Britian.) I also like Bryton (pronounced like Brian with a t).
Brennon is one of my favorites :D Sounds great with many middle and last names, and most idiots can pronounce it CORRECTLY the first time they see it!! LOL
You have to take the idiot factor into consideration IMHO lol
I'm also a fan of Brodrick & Bryant
Advertisements
Our oldest son is named Bridger. He is now 22 years old. I have only heard the name a few other times. He always gets very positive comments about his name.
coachmur
I've got a couple:
Brennan
Braham (like graham)
Bronte
Breslen
Breckenridge - Breck
Braden
Beckett
Brig
My sister named all four of her kids with "Br" names - the one boy name that she has used and hasn't been listed here is Brooks. Her youngest is named after Brooks Robinson - a former baseball player for the Baltimore Orioles and my BIL's favorite player.
Advertisements
Thats one of my favorites also [= Braedyn.
I also really like Brice.
A few more..Brant, Brennen, and Brody Brandons cute also but somewhat popular. Im sure those were mentioned already but thats okay. [= lol