Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
If anyone has ever used this agency, please PM me. We would like to know more about them.
Thanks.
Juli714
Juli...this is a wonderful organization. My wife and I had a great experience with Adoption Alliance back in 2003. We actually finalized with their help. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further.
Best of Luck!
Advertisements
The Adoption Alliance office in Las Vegas tried to price gauge me. During the adoption process our initial agency backed out and gave our information to The Adoption Alliance. They then tried to charge us over $10K to finish the job.
Our son was already born and at that time they came into the picture and had been kept in the hospital for 7 days. After they came into the picture, the child was kept in the hospital another 7 days while they made excuses.
Finally took a court awarded judgment against them to prov to them that they were wrong in their pricing.
DO NOT USE ADOPTION ALLIANCE
Hello:
I saw your post for Adoption Alliance in TX. This agency was recommended by my social worker and we are thinking of adopting thru them. However, before we commit we wanted to get feedback from anyone who has delt with this agency. Any feedback would be grealty appreciated. Please send me a Private Message.
Thanks,
I am also considering Adoption Alliance in TX. Please contact me directly with your input.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
Kind regards,
Laur
Advertisements
We are considering using this agency for our second adoption. Please send us a PM regarding any feedback.
Thank you!
Advertisements
I am interested in working with them also.
A co worker of mine used them 8 years ago, this is how i am refered to them. But would be interested inothers feedback on this agency. i have looked and not many reviews.
We used The Adoption Alliance in 2010 and had a great experience with them. We also are using them again now for another adoption. If you need any other info, let me know:-)
Carey
Advertisements
Us too! Any information would be helpful! Please PM if you have experience with this agency.
Thank you!