Advertisements
Advertisements
Are any of those people your parents? sometimes it seems like my moms real mom didnt even exist.. geez. theres little or no information about her, it seems like everywhere we go we find nothing. we know that charles keefe had 3 kids with my mom. charles, tim, and kelly.
we know that before my mom was born in 1952, a baby boy was born, in 1951. then in 1953 another baby boy was born, all taken away. they lived in passaic new jersey, boonton new jersey, orange county.. anywhere around there. cheever witty and jean ethridge were betty sue wittys ( the one were looking for) mom. um.. theres not much else, art marrone was SAID to be my moms real dad, who we found in flordia. he died. but.. wheres my moms mom? Timmy keefe was once found. and thats it... thats all.
We also know, that my moms mom ( betty sue witty) had 6-8 other children... one was named valerie, and was adopted by albert einsteins relatives, she was 4 when he died.
so this is where we are. if any of this sounds familiar, please notify me. its possible that if you are a relative, u may have been born in massachusetts, florida, anywhere.. who knows where betty sue went.
If you recognize ANY of these names, please leave a message.
Cheever Witty
Jean Ethridge
Betty sue witty born 2/2/32
Art Marrone
Charles Keefe
Kelly Keefe
Timmy Keefe
Charles Keefe jr.
If you were born around 1950-1960 , probably in the New Jersey area, and you recognize anything here, please notify me, thanks alot :)
1 Liked
 likes this.