Advertisements
Advertisements
Birthmother's please leave a good search message on whom you are searching for.
No adoptees please this search add is for us adoptee's to narrow our search for our birthparents or sibilings...
Thank you,good luck,and god bless
Tina
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'll never give up looking for my daugher!!!! She was listed on the adoption papers as Baby Maslowski, but in my heart,she will always be Nicole!!![/FONT]
Advertisements
I just found out last week that I am NOT an only child. My mother got pregnant as a teenager and was sent to St. Vincent's Home for Unwed Mothers in Miami. She gave birth to my brother at Mercy Hospital 04-18-1967. He was adopted she thinks by a military family, possibly Navy. I just found out after 37 years as an only child. I NEED to find him, the sooner the better. Thank you.
[url=http://www.catholiccharitiesadm.org/former_adoptees.htm]Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc.[/url]
I relinquished through CC in Miami in 1965.. I have found but I want to put this link in here.. for those searching..
I got good non identifying information from St Vincent Maternity and Adoption Center in the late nineties..
Jackie
Advertisements
Birthmother ISO birthdaughter born on 06/18/1990 in Homestead, FL. at James Archer Smith Hospital. The adoption agency was Ted Place Ministries. It has closed/moved as I cannot find it. This was a closed adoption therefor I have little to no information to go on. Either way, I sit, I pray and I wait.
My name is Ronald Leo Sr. I am 33 years old and I am searching for my little sister. She was born on July 28,1976 in Louisville Kentucky. Her birth name was Sheniqua F Leo and was adopted in Florida(I believe in Broward County 1976 or 77) the adoption was handled through Catholic Charities. I was told that she was placed in the foster care of two school teachers who eventually adopted her. If anyone has information that could help me locate her it would be greatly appreciated. Her birth mothers name is Diane J Leo.
Advertisements
From what i was told I was born March 15 1973 Tampa FL St Josephs hopital adopted through Catholic Charities. BM was in her teen BF was not listed.
I am searching for my BM or any birth family
Searching for my baby girl born at cape Canaveral hospital may 31 1989. Through lds services....I did a low risk adoption and had you in your mom's arms in 3 day. I breast fed you tell they could arange the transfer. I love you so much and always have, as does your dad. You have 5 siblings on my side and 3or4 on his, everyone keeps asking when you will be in our lives again. I pray this is it. I had a few letters back and forth at the being with your mom and dad and I have a few pictures of you in there arms. I put on the papers Kimberly Jordan Osterdock as your name but I know you may not know that.
Maria68--
I realize this post is from 2008, however if you're still searching, please reach out to me for information regarding Ted Place Ministries. Tana (at) bohemianbloom (dot) com.
Advertisements
My mother had a daughter in Florida around 1963-1966 who was adopted. I don't have much information as my mother and most of her family are deceased. I also had a brother but he is deceased. I can provide my mother's name if that would be helpful. I would really like to find my sister.
Do you have any more information?
My mother had a daughter in Florida around 1963-1966 who was adopted. I don't have much information as my mother and most of her family are deceased. I also had a brother but he is deceased. I can provide my mother's name if that would be helpful. I would really like to find my sister.