Advertisements
Advertisements
Migel Jehovany?
Or just Migel or whatever. I like little nick names and I can't find a good one for Migel!
Like Meeah Isabella, we call her bella, or Meeah Bella, or we say her name real fast so it sounds like Meeahzibela.. Or Meeah Isabelly
Weve got so far for Migel:
MJ
Sol Migel
Migelito
Mig, but i'm not real fond of that....
Anyone got anything else?
I like Migelito or Vahn or Vahny
FYI...we were told that Sol, though unusual, is a girls name is Guatemala...even though it is a masculine noun. For obvious reasons we asked a lot about that name.;)
Advertisements
Oh man!
I SOOOO like Sol!! As I said before, I LOVE Sol Ana! Thats why I say Sol Migel since I couldn't name him Sol Ana!!
Good thing you told me, otherwise I would have been calling him a girlie name forever, and then when he realized it at like 13, he would hate me!
I do mourn the loss of Sol Migel, but I LOVE Mijo! So, even trade!!!
Thanks!!
And if anyone has anymore nicknames or anymore advise so I don't call me son something girlie, keep em coming!
There's a good chance that his foster family has a nickname for him, so you might want to ask. Our son was called Pinito (little pine tree) -- it has NO relation to his given name! But they told us the story behind why they called him that and we continue to use that for a nickname. From listening to them talk to him and from the few emails we've received from them, I think they called him Pinito more than anything else. In his lifebook on the first page where I put his name I also cut out the shape of a pine tree. :)
Thats cute Devora!! Migel is in an orphanage, and his name is actually Sergio, and from what I can tell, they just call him Sergio :) Thats really really neat to have a nickname from his foster family...
Advertisements
my brother is Miguel and we call him Migue. MJ is my favorite and that's also the same one that Maria Jose is going to be called in school when she entered in the real american world! Although we are going to teach her to teach people to pronounce her name complete Maria Jose people is going to try to say it short.
many blessings,
All these names are so darn sweet!
Nick names are fun and evolve into a life of their own. My youngest son is called "Chubs" by everyone in the neighborhood. He is not chubby and I don't even know where this came from. But it stuck. My older son is a baseball player and is called "Smooch" in his baseball life because he kissed his bat once at practice... Someone asked me once why everyone boo'd Ben when he was batting, they thought it was so rude...I said, "No, they are saying Smmoooooooooch!"
My cousin is Sergio and I think they call him "G" or "Gio" too bad that is a car...
I always wanted a nick name!
Advertisements
Erin,
I love MJ, and Migelito (at least for when he's still a baby). But Mijo is great too because it means "Mi hijo" or my son, but it also can be a shortened form of his name.
Have fun choosing!
-Priscilla
Our little girls initals are going to be KBAM ........K-Bam.......and Bam Bam.
Also her middle name is BLU so I call her my little BLU BIRD.... which always makes me sing "there's a blue bird on my shoulder" Zipadedoda zipada My oh my what a wonderful day plenty of sunshine heading my way......
I like Miguelito. :)
Gabriel's nickname (only I use it) is "puppy." It just kept slipping out when I would talk to him. :)
I like MJ as well - i get MK a lot and it's nice (friendly but not TOO friendly if you know what i mean!)
whatever nickname you choose, it will be great! i love having pet names for kids as well!
Advertisements
I vote for MJ but I think that once you get Miguel home and start playing with him and doing everyday things names will just come pouring out.
Migel Jehovany?
Or just Migel or whatever. I like little nick names and I can't find a good one for Migel!
Like Meeah Isabella, we call her bella, or Meeah Bella, or we say her name real fast so it sounds like Meeahzibela.. Or Meeah Isabelly
Weve got so far for Migel:
MJ
Sol Migel
Migelito
Mig, but i'm not real fond of that....
Anyone got anything else?
I like Miggy