Advertisements
Advertisements
Half sister looking for you. Our dad is in bad health. He claims that he never wanted to let you be adopted. He says thatyour mother Beverly adopted you out while he was gone on an extended truck driving job. He wants to see you again. If anyone has any information please post. At least one of them was born in Pinehurst, NC. I am not 100% on if they were adopted out in NC or AL. Please help.
I now have additional information:
Marsha Diane Williams born on 1/3/1974 in Pinehurst, NC.
Kester Carl Earnest Williams born on 7/13/1976 in Pinehurst, NC also.
I believe that Robert Owen Williams Jr. was born in Birmingham, AL.. I can not find anything on him.
Mother's Name: Beverly Arlene Franklin
Father's Name: Robert Owen Williams
Hi Chrystal,
this is marsha williams. my brothers are casey and robert. I was born in pinehurst n.c. on 1/3/74 casey was born in pinehurst n.c. on 7/13/76 and robert was born in birmingham alabama on 7/28/77. casey and i have blonde hair while robert is a red head. we were all adopted together in alabama in 1978 and have grown up together with a very loving family. I hope our father is well and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Love, Marsha
Advertisements
Hi there!! I am so glad that you have found me. This is more of a blessing than anyone will ever know. I was born in Alabama May 2, 1980. I grew up with blond hair, but it is brown now. Daddy is in better health. The heart was not as bad as we thought. Also, I have a red tint in to my hair now when I am in the sun. It is not red, red though. I have no idea where that comes from. I have already e-mailed you back. I hope that you get it soon. Well, I am at work, so I will go now. I can not believe that we have found each other. Computers are wonderful.