Advertisements
Advertisements
Baby boy born 4/6/1979 at Winter Park Memorial Hospital.
Winter Park, Florida.
Was private adoption through attorney in Orlando. Searching for birthmother or any information at all.
Advertisements
Hi I am a female adoptee born on February 21st 1988 in Providence Rhode Island. I believe I was born at Waverly Hospital. I was born with a heart murmur and put in a foster home in Connecticut. I was adopted from the foster home at six months of age. When I was two or three weeks old my birthmother came tto visit me at the foster home. I am looking for any information about my birthmother.:fish:
I was born July 2,1969, Poughkeepsie,Dutchess county NY(recorded district 1302-VA.Medical Center,Castle Point,NY, at 7:26pm, premature 3lbs,3oz,bc#139-69-082591. I was named Lisa Michelle Valls(all this info from my adoptive parents and non-ident info,which it could give and take)My bio mom was 31 at time of birth,married,4 kids.The story my adoptive parents were told was that my bio mom had an affair with a guy from PR which fooled her.I posted some pic maybe I resemble someone in your family,or if this story is familiar or you have or heard someone with same last name, contact me rtz_mchll@yahoo.com included there is a pic of my adoptive father taking me out of the agency or whichever place, whith him is the secretary from the place I was adopted, this was Oct 31 1969, myA- fathers name was Carmelo Miranda and his wife Rosa Ortiz both PR , If this lady is familiar to you please contact me.
My name at birth was Miriam Ivette Torres and I was born in Staten Island. I am looking for my sister Luz from NYC. Any information please contact me.
Hi. Im new at this. Not sure if I am posting right.
Baby Boy Cayton DOB 12/07/1966. Time 10:12 a.m born at St. Bernardine Hospital San Bernardino California. I have this information but no solid leads. I thought I found my Birth Mother even sent her a pic at her request and then never heard from her again. Hoping some one might have info. Thanks for your help
Advertisements
:flowergift: My name is Stephanie Gardner I was born June 23, !971 in Greenfield Indiana. I was 3 days old when I was adopted.
Back in 1990 I found two of my sisters. their names are Starla Dawn And Misty. During that time I said somethings that were taking the wrong way and I wanted to apologize to them.
I have other siblings in this Family. They are Stephanie Anne , Julia, Garren. Theres more but I don't know their names.
If you are from the Greenfield Area and you happen to know them, Please let me know.
My e-mail is stephanie_gardner_945@hotmail.com
Thank You,
Stephanie Gardner
My name at birth was Dana Powell. I was born 12/05/1971 at Deaconess Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK.
I am looking for my birth Father. I'm told his name is David, and that he had red hair. Unfortunately, my Mom refuses to tell me anything more. Her name at the time of my birth was Kathleen Powell.
I'd love to find anybody from my biodad's side! Please help!
Hi I Am Looking For A Birth Sister That Was Adopted From Michigan Wayn County Looking At Your Post .we There Were 6 Boys 2 Girls 7 Was Adopted Out 1 Stay With Are Birth Mom But She Was The Yougest ?
I was adopted in New York City in November 1964 in a private arrangement through my (adopted) mother's doctor, Dr. Helen Miller. I'm looking for my birth mother, Irma C. Duckwall. I'm very curious and have tried several search avenues. If she'd rather not be found, I understand completely. I just know no blood relatives, and I won't likely have children. I have a great family and I've had a great life, and I'm wondering about the stories my dad has told me about her background -- a family of writers, an art I've been drawn to and have excelled in since birth.
Thanks for any input.
Advertisements
There are only 2 females born on that day in Tehama County CA
One is unnamed and birthmothers' maiden name is Brown. Do you have your non-identifying information?
BROWN 1966 11 09 BROWN FEMALE TEHAMA
I got information from the reunion.com that someone from Kansas City Ks is looking for me.
I only have the persons age. I 've been trying to find out who it is ,because I don't have the money to pay for a membership to this site.
If you have any information or if you are this person
My e-mail address is stephanie_gardner_945@hotmail.com
Please feel free to write to me.
Thank You
Stephanie
I was born 3/7/1949 in toledo ohio. My mothers name was frances saunders. her maiden name was gresham from Laneet Al. I have to older sibs. Linda Busson and Richard Busson both to be belived born in Toledo also. Not sure how many others. Last known where abouts of Linda was Calif. and Richard in western Canada as a D.J. any help apreciated.:coffee: :thanks:
Advertisements