Advertisements
Advertisements
I just received my non-identifying information and want to let my birth/natural parents know that I am doing well and have a wonderful life.
In the information I received, it states that the young man wanted to marry his girlfriend and both sets of parents decided against it. It also stated that my birth/natural mother wanted to know what sex the baby was and was advised against it. I am female.
Birth/natural mother was 16 when I was born in Tampa, Florida, May 10, 1960. Birth/natural father was 19. Birth/natural mother was in 11th grade in high school and birth/natural father was in college. They were not from Florida.
The information included a statement by the girls mother that they did not want to know about me or my whereabouts, but because of the circumstances (birth/natural mother expressed concerned that I have a good mother and father among other things) outlined in the information I received, I felt I should make an effort to let them know how I am doing without identifying them.
God bless you both!
Advertisements