Advertisements
Advertisements
I was wondering if anyone could help or shed some light on this topic. I searched for & located my birth mother about 2 years ago, we wrote alot and then finally met one day. When we met I had all of the usual questions, as did she and she requested a copy of all of the information that I obtained throughout my search, as soon as I supplied all of the information to her all contact has stopped???. At the same time when we met I asked her about my birth father, to which she replied that she would not tell me of his identity and when I told her of the family background information (his first name, DOB, family background information) that I had been supplied in the supply authority documentation that she had signed at the time she said that she knew nothing about it, had never provided it and that DOCS must of made it up at the time.
Due to the fact that he is not fully named on the birth certificate DOCS can only provide me with the edited information that I have and have told me to ask my birth mother. My birth mother has refused and since she was provided with copies of all the documentation that I had obtained, she has vanished & the courts can not open the file to provide me with any of the edited information as he is not named on the birth certificate as my birth father and whilst my birth mother is alive (sorry if the phrase seems harsh, it's not meant that way) they will not open it as I have a means of obtaining the information if she one day changes her mind with regards to his identity.
Does anyone know of any other ways or avenues or suggestions???
Thanks in advance and thank you for talking the time to read my post.