Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I did get one of those co-bed sleepers. He is in it right now as I am typing and snoring away. OF course, that is because it is the daytime which is his night time. I was up with him till 12:30 a.m., then again at 3 a.m. when my Mom took over. Bless her. Then he ate at 5:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. He is up to 3 oz now so I guess that will help, right? The more he eats the longer he sleeps. The little guy keeps getting the hiccups! So sad!
Was awake last night thinking about what it would be like to lose him. Oy.
He was placed with me as long-term/fost-adopt. But Teen Parents both want him. However Teen Dad is only 15 and his mom has an open abuse complaint against her. So not going there. Teen Mom sometimes says she wants him, sometimes not. Seems to say it more when Teen Dad is around. I get the sense that Teen Dad is the one who really wanted the baby. How sad is that?? Best option is Maternal Grandmother, who is wacky in her own right. But in the scheme of things, I am not sure HOW wacky. Haven't been told much about her.
Odds of him going to bio relatives are: it is Teen Parents first baby (probably because Teen Dad only recently hit puberty!!!!!); no drug use; Maternal Grandmother says she wants him. You know how judges like to keep families together these days. (Even though I could give him a MUCH better life).
Sigh. Must remember, it is not up to me. Up to God, judge, DYFS etc. Meanwhile, giving lots of love and kisses on head.