Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
With my first placements I didnt want to rock the boat and I didnt want to be labeled at the DFCS office as one of "those" fps not to work with. so i had kept a few issues to myself about the cw and how she wasnt doing her job. Well finally it got to be too much and I blew up. She never returned my calls, hadnt been calling me in a while, trying to talk to me through our wrap around person so I couldnt ask her any questions. So finally I called her supervisor and her supervisor's supervisor and the lady basically asked me why I waiting over 4 months to call her on the first incident I should have called her. She said.. didnt they tell you at your IMPACT class same as MAPS that you should go up to the supervisor if you dont think your caseworker is responding in the right amount of time or if you have a problem that isnt getting resolved. I said yes but I didnt want to be a bother. She said next time call her immediately and not wait if there is a problem. If the supervisor doesnt know that the CW is not responding how can things be changed or corrected.
I agree and now my CW knows that I have gone to the supervisor and it's much better.
AJ