Advertisements
Advertisements
This morning at 10:30 a.m. a local judge signed the Recognition of a Foreign Adoption paperwork for Alivia, officially finalizing her adoption here in Florida! :cheer:
Alivia was an absolute angel through the whole thing... she sat quietly while the judge asked his questions and then decided to throw kisses to him as we left chambers. It was too precious! We followed the hearing with a celebration lunch with my parents where Alivia continued to throw kisses to anyone who came near interspersed with glee screams (she grins, sticks out her tongue, screams and waves her arms all at the same time!) She was happy and excited and wanted everyone to know it!
I don't think there's much more we can do now to make her any more official... :p
YAY! Congrats on getting that part of it official...
My 2 year old son meow'd (like a cat) at the judge as we were leaving from Julia's hearing. Lovely how these things happen...I'm glad we have good natured judges!
Advertisements
Congratulations -- so glad this went well. Our judge in FL said without question, these sessions were the very best thing he got to do. :) I think they really are happy to be part of something so positive for a change.