Advertisements
Advertisements
:wings: Only heavens know if my brother and I will ever unite. Christopher was born in Manitowoc, Wisconsin approximately in 1980-1982 on February. He has dark brown hair and still might wear glasses. The last time I saw him was at an adoption meeting. His adopted parents did not want us to have any contact. I also was adopted. There are three of us and I was already reunited with my sister. He was about 5 when he was adopted and don't know if he has any recollection of the adoption or if his adoptee parents told him. Please help if you have any information regarding Christopher. Thank You:cheer:
There is a search/support group for Wisconsin that you can find at icareregistry.com There is great support and great searchers that can help steer you in the right direction... Good luck in your search.....sal (cheesehead adoptee from Wisconsin)
Advertisements
my name is darlene and i too was adopted, im sorry i dont have any info to give you but i may know someone who does, please contact me..
thank you
darlene
Hi Cheryl,
Can you please contact me? You can reach me through
tammy_etienne at yahoo dot com
I believe with the info. I have been given, I have a match for you and can help put you in contact with Christopher. I do believe I have the correct person. I also have a pic of you. This would not involve his adoptive parents! He is man enough to make this choice to be in contact with you. I personally feel that he has that "right" to make that choice for himself and not his adoptive parents.
Thanks,
Tam
Advertisements
Thank you for your response. You have a picture of me? By all means attach the picture, would love to see it. What type of information do you have? Do you know Christopher?
cheryl
i tried sending you a message yesturday, but i dont know if you got it, but i seen you replied to my friend tammy......i think your brother is my husband......please contact me......my husband had a sister name cheryl and he was adopted out at the age around 5....his adoptive mom said that cheryl tried contacting him when he was around 16 but she told me that she never told him about it and she did not give him your letter with your pictures....my husband was born in manitowoc, and i know that because it says it on the birth certitficate, but it does not say the hospital that he was born in....i tried asking his adoptive parents if there was any information that they could give me, because i wanted to surpise chris and find you....we have a daughter, and she looks just like the picture of you in his baby book....(his adoptive parents would not give me no information so i could find you) :(
sislookn4christopher
Thank you for your response. You have a picture of me? By all means attach the picture, would love to see it. What type of information do you have? Do you know Christopher?
*** Good morning Cheryl,
I have attached the photo, and hope this works. I am so happy to see that the message got to you. I didn't know if I would get a response since you hadn't posted since 2007.
One answer to your question is that yes Christopher still wears glasses =) I actually work with his wife, and I had told her how I have been doing genealogy for 10 years and finding people... to which she had asked if I could help her find you.
To my understanding you had somehow gotten in contact with his "adoptive" parents and they kinda shut down your search (which I do not agree with) and things had diminished from there.
I live about 15 minutes from him, and was told his name, his date of birth, what town he was born in, what his age was when he was adopted, this pic, and your first name.
Could you please email me privately?
tammy_etienne at yahoo dot com
I will let them know that you have replied and we can go from there. Do you have an email address, and phone number? Do you still reside in WI, if so where?
I will let it upto Christopher and his wife to share more things with you and possibly reunite.
Hugs to you,
Tam:happydance: