Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my sister who was born on September 26, 1978/1979 in Tampa or St. Petersburg, Florida. It is very likely that she was adopted through Catholic Charities.
She probably has straight brown hair and brown eyes. She may be somewhat tall. She is white (German and Italian).
I just want to meet her, say hi, and tell her about her mother, who is still alive.
Advertisements
Hi KJ. Did you find the match for your sister in the registry? If so, please let us know so that we can list this as FOUND and a match! If you did not find it and need help doing so, please send me a message. I also contacted the potential match from the registry and referred her to this message. If you need any assistance, message me on adoption.com or you can email me at 4derms@gmail.com. I just want to make sure that you and your sister connect! :wings: Ila
I DID in fact find my sister through the registry here on adoption.com. We spoke for a while, took a DNA test and will be meeting next month! She has spoken to our mother and we are all happily in touch. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!! :banana: