Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi Ladies-
I was talking to Jenbmom last week and we thought we should try another mom's night out! We were thinking early like 5pm say? meeting some place off of 128 in MA like Burlington maybe? What nights work for you? the only one I can't do is Oct 7 as I have bachelorette for future sister in law...maybe Oct 8 or the following weekend?
Who else is in??? Ebadge maybe you can come meet us?
Karen
Since there have been 2 locations mentioned, which of the 2 are we meeting at? I am not real familiar with the area, so any assistance in narrowing down the location would be helpful.
Advertisements
Hi all,
I think Karen is right it would be better to stick with the Cheesecake Factory as we all know where it is. Even though I drove by the LLBean and the stores near it I am directionally challenged so I couldn't give directions to save my life. But Karen and anyone who wants to check it out it is on the other side of 128 and it is one or two (or 3?) exits further north than the Burlington Mall. I believe the center is called Wayside Commons and you can see the back of it from 128. I think I can make it but I have to double check with Kira's sitter on her time available.
Ebadge - I will send you directions either later tonight or tomorrow along with my cell and a semi flattering picture (if I can find one) so you know who to look for. what region are you going to (if you know yet?). Do you need to borrow any tourist books or language cds?? Let me know!
I will put my name in for a table. And the rest of you best bring pictures!!!
Anyone else?
Karen
Karen - They don't do call ahead seating there but I wouldnt expect the wait to be too long on a Sunday evening. If I get there before you I'll put our group in (do we have a count?)
see you Sunday
Linda
I am heading to Block Island for the long weekend.
Don't forget Monday is a holiday so it may be crowed on
Sunday night. Just an FYI. Have fun everyone.
Advertisements
hi all, unfortunately I am iffy for Sunday - we might need to visit the in-laws. I will know more closer to Sunday. Still hoping to see you all!
I emailed you, Karen, but unfortunately I'm out for this Sunday. We are headed to Dartmouth late Sat. through Monday.
Sorry I'll miss seeing you all. Enjoy!!!
Ugh Jen - I know you would rather be with us:evilgrin: I'm hoping you can get out for a short time!
Stacey - sorry I forgot about you - I would really love to try and get us together with kids!!
Maura - sorry I havne't been checking email much lately - it's full of spam and I can't keep up!
Ebadge - I sent you a pm - let us know if you need any travel guides!
Karen
We, my wife and I, will be there, with pictures of our soon to be, I hope!!!!!!!!, little boy.
Are we still planning on 5?
Advertisements
Yes - should be 5 - if Jen can make it - 6 - (I have yet to convince DH to make it - he worked 10 hours yesterday plus all week so he just wants to veg today). I'll try and stick close to the entrance to the outside. Looking forward to seeing you all!
Hi all,
I have not been able to get in touch with my usually extrememly reliable sitter and I am more than a little worried about her. She had found a lump in her breast and had an appointment Friday about it and I have not been able to reach her since.:confused: :( I really hope there is some other reason that she has been out of touch but at this point it looks like I won't be able to make it tonight because I will have Kira afterall. I hope that I am worried for nothing and that my sitter is fine and will be calling any minute and I will see you all tonight. If not however I am really bummed out. Hope you all have fun if I don't get to see you.
Have fun guys! Next time come a little further north and I'll join you (or Karen we could always have a pre-Christmas shopping trip to Kittery!)
hi everyone, am so sorry not to make it tonight. I hope you guys had a great time! We needed to visit my in-laws and I would have much rather spent time with you all :) Karen, please tell me how today was - I am sure you all had a nice time together. Speak with you soon!
Jen
Advertisements
Peg - sorry to hear about your sitter!! I hope things are ok and she just had a problem picking up messages. I was looking forward to chatting with you since we were running after the kiddos last time!
Brit - I am definitely up for a Tilton run and my daughter needs to go shoe shopping with her buddy!
Jen - I will call you and see how your visit went! Sorry you couldn't make it! Especially since it was your idea!
Ebadge - great to meet you and your wife - just think at the next meet and greet you can bring your son with you!! Yea - Fingers and toes crossed for a date soon!
we only had a 15 minute wait = that's a cheesecake factory record for me!
Linda great to see you and get the Tim update!
ok so we will have to plan another one of these with the kiddos soon. any thoughts for places we could go in november??? or December maybe for a little holiday party?
Hi everyone,
So sorry to have missed all the fun. I FINALLY just got off the phone with my sitter. Poor thing was in the hospital until this morning with food poisoning. As if that were not enough her doc is running lots of tests (unrelated to food poisoning) bc of the breast lump and is concerned about swollen lymph nodes as well. Please keep her in your prayers. She is pretty freaked out right now.