Advertisements
Advertisements
I know this is only the beginning of my search, but I thought I had waited long enough. I haven't turned up anything quite yet. I know it was kind of niave, but I thought maybe someone out there was looking for me, and the pieces would just fall into place. Does anyone else feel the same? :confused:
I Have Been Looking For My Son For A Year Now. I Know How Frustrating It Can Be.
You Need To Put As Much Information Out There As Possible. But Keep A Couple Things Back That You Know Your B-parent/ B-child Would Know.
Good Luck, Liz
Advertisements
i have made contact with my birth daughter within a few months of her turning 18 but we were still in the same state and both searching, at first i was reuctant but kept posting on all the free boards i could find and 3 months later i got about 10 emails about they thought it was my daughter that had posted looking for me, and sure enough it was
best advice I can give you is turn it over to god and just keep posting with at least your gender and D.O.B and any ionformation that you have about your birth parents:wings:
Thanks! I plan on doing just that. I am, however, a little leary of putting too much info out there. But thanks! God has a hand in all things, and I'm just waiting for Him to tell me where to go next.