Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on March 6, 1982 in Corvallis, OR. My mom's name is Terry Gibson (unsure of spelling) and my dad's name is Earl McDaniel (again spelling could be wrong). My Dad was in some branch of the military. Both of my parents were young (early 20's). My name given at birth was April Rose McDaniel. My mom gave me up for adoption in Ocober 1982. I have an older half brother that (same mom)...I may have other siblings but I only know of my brother. Please help me find my family? I desperately want to know who I am and where I came from!!! You can e-mail me directly at kreilly97@gmail.com
April Rose,
My name is Alexandra Leon now and I am your mom. I have been trying to find you since November of 1987 to stop your adoption. I live in Oregon. You have two half brothers and one half sister. Your dads name is Carl not Earl :grouphug: We live in Albany. Our Landline number is 541-791-5342. My cell number is 503-501-9218. Your grandma and an aunt and a cousin live here too. (Grandma is Patsy, Aunt is Angela and cousin is Ashley.) On July 23rd you will want to use only the cell # as your Aunt has to have brain surgery on this day. :grr:
Advertisements