Advertisements
Advertisements
:cheer: Finally I've gotten my custody/court date and travel date. I've been on hold for so long! Unfortunately we had tremendous problems with getting the TPR signed off. The presiding judge in family court in Chorerra was very difficult at first and wanted to repeat all the investigations into the biologicals that had already been done. Long story short, the biological "egg donor" lied and said that she visited my son at the orphanage which according to the nuns, Angel David was dropped off at the orphanage at 1 month old due to neglect by the grandmother(mother of egg donor) and the "egg donor" only visited him a handful of times up until age 2. He's now nearly 6 and she told the prosecutor that she's been in contact with him so, he denied the TPR and we had to go to the Supreme court and get 2 of 3 judges to sign off and all 3 finally did. I'll be heading to Panama 11/26 with court on 11/27. Won't know until court whether the judge will grant temporary or permanent custody. If temporary, I'll have to travel back to Panama for 1 business day for the adoption decree to be final within 1 year or so. Don't care as long as I can bring home my son. To back track, I went to Panama in May to find out what was the problems and basicall threatened the judge with letting the media know about the BS. I got to meet my son but, had to walk away from him not knowing if I would ever see him again or bring him home. I don't wish this type of experience on anyone!!!! Note, I received my referral 12/04 so, 2 years ago!!! Good news is finally I'll be bringing my son home for Christmas. What a blessed holiday it will be for me and our family!!!:clap: Some things are just in "HIS" time frame and are always worth the wait. For those who still await their travel or referral, be patient, it's totally worth it.
Best of luck, Anita (Angel David's MOMMY)