Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Stormyee Edmonson and I am searching for my birth parents. My objective is to find out my heritage and my medical background as I do have some severe medical problems. I have been lied to my entire life by my adoptive parents who have both now passed away. I would like to know my birth mother and birth father. I understand that neither of them may want to have a relationship with me and I will accept that. I deserve to know where I came from and by what circumstances. I am not angry, I mean them no harm or hurt feelings. I just need solice and answers to my life. I am now 31 and I want to have children and I feel that I need some answers in order to move on and not have this heavy on my heart. For once in my 31 years of life I want to have some truth, no matter what that truth may be so that I can fully realize who I am, where I came from, in order to go in my life where I need to go and have a family. Please if anyone knows anything of Rebecca J Craft, please contact me. This is all of the information that I have listed below: This is from the birth index:
X X X X X T H I S C H I L D
Edmonson, Stormye Nanette She WAS BORN ON 07/30/1975
IN Dallas County, TX NEAR:
Dallas, Dallas County, TX, USA, 75202
**THE MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS: (these are the adoptive parents)
Hart, Bobbie Carol She (GENDER)
**THE FATHER'S NAME IS:
Edmonson, James Royal He (GENDER)
There was also found, a match on my BC#. Also got this info from the Birth Index.
Since the bc# does match, this person would be my birthmother.
X X X X X T H E I N F A N T O F ***
Craft, Rebecca J
*** (INFANT OF), POSSIBLE ADOPTION
THIS PERSON HAD AN UNNAMED
CHILD THAT WAS BORN ON 07/30/1975
IN Dallas County, TX NEAR:
Dallas, Dallas County, TX, USA, 75202
[FONT=Verdana]I just received a non-certified copy of my Original Birth Certificate and it does not state a father but the mother listed is Rebecca Jean Craft she is listed as Caucasian she was 21 and single with one child already at the time of my birth. She was born in Arizona and the hospital that I was born at was Memorial Hospital of garland. The address listed that she resided at when I was born was 1218 S Shiloh # 106, Garland TX 75042 I was born at 3:55pm on July 30th 1975.The registrars file # was 800 and the original birth # was 142-75-101654. If anyone knows anything at all please contact me.[/FONT]
Advertisements