Advertisements
Advertisements
How exciting I get to post the first thread on this forum!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am from the St Louis area and I am currently adopting a baby boy from Guatemala!!!!!!!!!!
Come on others introduce yourself!!!!
Hi
I'm Kim we live in florissant we are in the progress of adopting a little boy from guatemala. Got most of our paper work done, with exception of State and FBI.
2/23 signed with agency
2/28 submitted I600A
2/28 got local police checks
3/5 sent app to HS
now we are just waiting to see what going on with HS.
Advertisements
HI Kim, how exciting for you guys!
I know Florissant VERY well. Grew up there!
Hope your paperwork goes speedy.
Hi all,
My name is Kim and my husband is Steve. We just started this process on 2/23. So we are really newbies:)
we live in Florissant. We are in the process of adopting a little boy from Guatemala. It is really nice to see so many families adopting from the same place, maybe we can use each others shoulders to lean on :)
Hi Kathi,
we have most of our paper chasing done for the dossier but now just waiting on our HS to let us know whats going on with our application.
Advertisements
Kathi,
Hi! Our baby is now six months old! Can't wait to bring her home. We still have not heard news (good or not so good) about our PGN stay! Of course we are hoping for great news soon! Stay in touch everyone! Trish
Hey I just found this local thread. I am just a little slow : )
My name is Leah. Hubby is Mike.
Two bio sons, Slade (10), and Seth (7)
Guat Princess Eden (2) came home at 6 mos. old!
We live in O'fallon. I recently completed the Recognition of Foreign Adoption and I filed it all without an attorney. PM me or email me if you'd like to know how.
I think we should plan a St. Louis Play date really soon! I want Eden to meet her Guat friends!
Leah
[url=http://www.designstudiomurals.com]Design Studio Murals :: Home[/url]
It is so nice to see so many families in the St Louis area.... Nice to meet you all... As you can tell we just got our referral last Thursday YAAYYYY!!!!
Congrats, KIM!
Hey his birthday is almost the same as Eden's....she is June 22. We got her referral on July 19. Similar timelines there. Hopefully he will be home with you very soon! Then, I want to meet him!!!
Leah
Advertisements
my wife and I would like to also do a playdate too. Our son Gabriel will be 3 in Oct. We would also like to meet others that have adopted Gautamalan children
Hi there,
There is a Guatemalan picnic coming up on Sept 15th at Vago Park in Maryland Heights starting around noon. Hope you can make it. Besides that, I am sure that we can have another playdate at a park before that, when it COOLS OFF A BIT!!!
There is a group going to Tan Tar A in the Ozarks Aug 24-26th, organized by Cindy on this forum (screen name Waiting for Celeste)
Let me know if you want details. It would be fun to meet some forum friends face to face.
We have a two yr old son from Guat.
Hi! My name is Krista! My husband and I are considering international adoption. We are looking into Russia, Kyrgyzstan, or Kazakhstan. We live a little south of St. Louis. Anyone have any recommendations on countries or agencies near here? Thanks!!
~Krista
My husband and I are in the Saint Louis area and are working toward an adoption in Kyrgyzstan! Just wanted to introduce myself and perhaps meet others in the Saint Louis area!
Advertisements
Welcome and nice to meet you! We are still researching agencies and countries, but we are really leaning toward Kyrgyzstan. What agency are you using? How far along are you? I'd love to swap info! Thanks!
~Krista
Have any of you fellow St. Louis folks used an International Adoption Medicine Doctor from a local hospital to evaluate your referral information...If so if you would pm me with any input good or bad I would appreciate it! Thanks so much!