Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone. I am a b-mom in reunion with my b-son for the past 2 years. I am interested in forming a support group in the triad area for all members of the adoption triangle. Although this site has helped me a great deal, I would really like to talk to some of you out there in this area. I live in Thomasville, NC which is really close to Greensboro, High Point, Asheboro, Winston-Salem . If anyone is interested, please post here or feel free to e-mail me. Posting is great, as well as reading posts, but I would really like talk to some of you on the phone, if possible, or even meet somewhere. I'm just an average stay at home mom, trying to connect with others that can understand this emotional roller coaster ride that we all seem to be on. Come on, people, it might be helpful and even fun to share our stories with each other. New friends? I've exhausted my family with this subject and they can't really relate anyway. I think it would be helpful for all of us to sit down and listen to each other's adoption stories, whatever they may be. Who knows? It could be the start of something really cool!
Hi,
My name is Candace and I live in Asheboro. I think your idea is great. I am a adoptee searching for my birthmom. I hired a intermediary from the agency I was adopted from. Its been about a year and they can't seem to find her. I have been reading alot of books tring to get ideas but so far I feel like I hit a dead end right at the start. I think it would be great to have some one to talk to share with and get ideas.
Candace
Advertisements