Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey my name is Veronica aka KY_Roni. I am currently adopting from Guatemala and our baby girl is almost 7 months old we are in PGN awaiting final approval.
Hope to hear from other Louisville folks.
Hi there Veronica! I too am in Louisville, however my husband and I are foster parents hoping to adopt through the FC system. We're currently placed with two siblings and recent events lead us to believe it may head toward adoption. I hope you have your baby girl home soon!!
Andrea
Advertisements
I'm Kim. My DH and I brought our son, Alex, home from Guatemala in October. (Hi Veronica!) We live ini Simpsonville - which I guess is close enough to Louisville!
It will be nice to get to know people who are from this area.
Kim
Hi! I am in Louisville too. My daughter is 20 months old and has been home 15 months from Guatemala. I don't do too much posting over on the Guatemalan boards any more.
Looking forward to getting to know new local friends!
Congrates to you all for having your children home. I will be glad when I can type those three little letters releasing us from the black whole. Baby girl turned 7 months old over the weekend and I cried the whole time. I miss her so much.
KY_Roni
Congrates to you all for having your children home. I will be glad when I can type those three little letters releasing us from the black whole. Baby girl turned 7 months old over the weekend and I cried the whole time. I miss her so much.
Veronica... hang in there... by your timeline, it looks like you are in the homestretch in PGN... over a month in with no kickouts... I hope that you are hearing those magic words you long to hear in the next couple weeks!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! We look forward to meeting you once your beautiful girl is home!
I met Kim and Alex on our Latin Family COnnection playdate this weekend... he is adorable and so sweet natured. Hope you can join us too this summer!!
Sarah
Advertisements
Send me the info about those play dates. I would love to attend.
We did hear from the agency yesterday (only after I pushed for the answer) that our files was assigned to a reviewer on 01/05/07. So my file sat in PGN for 2 1/2 weeks with no one touching it. I know the holidays were in there and all, but geezzz tell me these things. So I don't know when to count from now? 12/20 or 01/05?
I was really upset yesterday. I had to say forget the diet yesterday and had Chocolate Chip cookies for dinner.
DH and I are in Louisville. Our son is now 9 months old and I would love to get involved in a playdate. Please contact me via pm if you all get together again.
DH and I are just taking our first steps in the adoption process. We just decided (well, it was decided for us) on adoption earlier this year, and are in the "considering our options" stage right now.
Anyway, good to hear so many inspiring stories!
Amy
hello, your not the only one from Louisville Kentucky. We are as well. We are getting ready to start the homestudy process. I am actually looking for some friends to talk with as we go through the adoption process.
Advertisements
I am from S. Indiana, but close enough to see KY when I want to. I am adopting from Guat. We are awaiting DNA approval, so I have a long time to wait. Nice to meet you all.
Hi.
I'm near Lousiville...well...near Elizabethtown.
Congrats on the adoption.
We're hoping to find a birthmom who wants to do a private adoption!