Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi. We are from Green Bay WI. We are proceeding with a Stepparent adoption right now. My husband of 3 years is adopting my 4 1/2 year old son. We have court on the 13th of Feb and hope everything goes smooth. We had my son's biological father served papers for the adoption, so we just have to wait and see if he shows up and contests the adoption. Wish us luck!
Advertisements
This is my very first post, so if I do something wrong, sorry...
My husband and I live in GB. We are also adopting from Guatemala. It sounds like we are at about the same point in the process as you.
We just got approved by the PGN. We had hoped to be going down to pick up our little girl within the next week or so. But, our birth certificate has taken over 4 weeks and still isn't to the Consulate yet. So, hopefully we will be picking her up in about a month. :hissy:
Good luck on your process!! I'd be curious to hear more about how things have progressed for you.
Take care.
Hello!
We are from GB as well and we are waiting for domestic adoption thru and agency in Appleton.
GL to all of you!
Julie
Hello, we don't live in Green bay but go there often. We live close to Milwaukee. My Husband runs the Marathon there in May. We also get to as many Packer games as we can, usually a couple or more a year. :) :(
We have children, 2 biological & 3 adopted...domestic, private adoptions all as newborns.
We used Lutheran Social Services in Milwaukee for our 1st 2 adoptions for our Homestudy & post placements only. Then we used Special Children's out of Elm Grove for our last Homestudy & post placements.
It's nice to see some Wisconsin families in here!
Good Luck to you all!!
Deb
Advertisements
Hello!
My husband and I live in Green Bay and we are just beginning the adoption process. We have decided that we want to adopt internationally from Korea. We now are interviewing agencies and my is it overwhelming--not too many agencies in WI appear to directly work with Korea.
We will probably be completing our homestudy through a local agency and then partnering with another...
Any information any one can provide would be so helpful! Good Luck to those of you waiting! I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to the communications!
Hi we are near Green Bay. We have a pre adoptive foster placement currently that is 3 year olds. I would love to speak to others in the area.
We live in GB. We adopted our son domestically 3 years ago and are saving up to adopt again.
Hi. I also live in GB. I am starting the process of a relative adoption of my nephew (who will be born soon). I will be getting custody of him as soon as he is born but it will take a while to complete all of the requirements to finally adopt him. Nice to meet everyone.
Advertisements