Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi to all! I am unmarried. I do have children which I homeschool and our favorite restaurant is Vincent's Pizza Park, if that qualifies as a restaurant. I don't belong to any adoption support groups, but I would like to get my daughter, whom I have legal guardianship of and am hoping to adopt, to become acquainted with some other adoptees that may have some of the same questions or concerns that she has and have learned to conquer them, whether they be fears or actual trials.
Advertisements
Being an adoptee since as long that I'm able to remember to my younger years growing up with my adopted father hearing that ny mother went to Ohio to visit her father because he was sick then never came back leaving me and my biological brother to be taking care of by the a man that she was helping to take of the house while he took care of his brother who had both of his legs taken off do to the severity of the type of diabetes. Soon after her leaving there was no choice that me and my brother Micheal go are seperate ways do to the fact my biological father was coming back after his stay in germany do to the fact that he was serving in the army when him and my mother met then suggested to her that she go to the town where he had relatives to stay till he got back tobe a father to me since he was my biological father where Micheals father was unkown at the time of his stay there then soon went to another family with are mother leaving. At the return of my father which was a couple years later after being taken care of by my soon to be father which was decided by a hearing that took place between my adopted father and my biological father.