Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
hi i'm Amy. my DH and I are starting the process of foster to adopt in columbus. we connected with square one almost 2 years ago, but got pregnant (2 times) but did not have good luck. so here we are 2 years later. we balked a bit at the things we learned in training. we were not ready for the system at that time. any thoughts about different agencies in columbus. am i allowed to ask that? i work in social service, but not the foster care system. my husband works in accounting and is a musician. we live in nw columbus. we love northstar and we are pretty open minded individuals. i just turned 40, he's 43.
Advertisements