Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi there,
I am in search of my family.I was born 07/02/71 was adopted when born.I have found out that I have 2 siblings, at the time of my birth,one sibling was 10 years of age and the other was 15 years of age .My mom was 31 years old when she had me and I was adopted thru Erie county social services . My father was a HS grad.and married and his nationality was Italian and my mother quit school 3 years into HS and her nationality was German and divorced.I just recently tried to go thru a lawyer to open my sealed records and found out that it would be very difficult to open them w/o a just cause.I have feeling that one of my siblings knows of me and just isn't looking in the correct spots...I really hope that I find them....I have 3 beautiful children and a awesome husband and would love to have a reunion with the family so we all can enjoy the rest of our lives with everyone!!! I hope someone is looking for me!!! I am 43 years old now and still in the Erie county area
Advertisements