Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello, Anybody there?
My name is Susan, our family is in early stages of a Guatemalan adoption. We are interested in Holt International, and would like to hear from anyone else familiar with them. My husband, Gerald, and I have been married 26 years and have 3 "homemade" kids. Due to our ages, we will be adopting an older child, XXX Edited for Agency Discussion. Please remember that agency practices/policies or any discussion must be done via PM, so I would appreciate hearing from anyone with that experience, also.
Thanks,
susan
Advertisements
I'm currently expecting and will be placing the child for adoption. I have 4 children ages 14, 13, 8, and 5. Currently none live with me. My son attends military boarding school and my 3 daughters live with their father in California while I am expecting. We intend for my children to not know of this situation. I plan to attend a local adotption support group at their next meeting. I forgot the name of it, but they'll be meeting the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays not to far from where I work. So, there's my basic introduction. Hello everyone.