Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi Everyone~
My name is Stephanie, and we are adopting the cute little guy you see as my avatar. :love:
Married with two kids (nope, neither are biological :wink: ). Girl - 9, Boy - 6
I do not belong to any local adoption support groups, but I would love to!!
That's it for now!!
:flowergift:
Advertisements
I just found out the hospial Adam was born at was Woman's Hospital in Jackson,MS and his birthdate could be around August 1983, still searching to find more answers....
I always support local adaption group people.Really it is great to talk about Adaption.These is a great serving to the people.
====================
mike5
[url="http://www.drugaddiction.net/mississippi"]Mississippi Drug Addiction[/url]
I am looking for my birthmom or dad. I was born on 11-12-74 at either seven or eight in the morning. Or sometime around that time. I was born in Union County Hospital in new Albany, MS. I do not not my birthmom name I know she got high school and that my parents were not married. My dad drop out high school working on ged and thinking about going into the miltary. I was adopted out of an agency in Jackson, MS. I think bascially Deptarment of Human services or welfare then. I really want to find one of my parents.
Advertisements