Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
crick
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
My name is Robin Ayres, I have 8 kids, 6 girls and 2 boys, and 4 grandchildren, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. Their ages are 27, 26, 23, 22, 20, 19, 15, 14. My grandchildrens ages are 7, 5, 2, 1. It will be 8 years in May sense my divorce. My moved here to Idaho Falls because i like it here and my parents and a sister live here. As for a favorite restaurant it all depends. I am just in the process of looking into adopting my 2 year old granddaughter. Her mother wants me to to do this because she can't afford child support and not just her portion but Liliann's daddy's portion too. The state can't go after him because he is on social security which i think is rediculous. Also i have had my granddaughter with me sense she was born, and her daddy has never even seen her. She was going to be adopted by a very nice couple but her other grandmother had a fit about it, and she has never seen her either. I have no idea if there is a support group here, but i do attend a group called Grandparents Raising Grandchildren when i can. It is only once a month but because of other reasons i have missed the last two months.
Advertisements
My name is Jerold Quinton and I am looking for my sons. They were Adopted inTwin Falls county. I have been looking for what seems like forever. Please can anyone help me with any information on how to open closed files. My heart bleeds everyday not knowing if they are ok. :thanks: Jerold Quinton
Hi! My name is Meghan and I live in SE Idaho. My partner and I are hoping to become parents, preferrably through adoption, in the next two years, or so. We are working everyday on making sure we will be ready.