Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi - I was wondering if anyone participated in BCBS Carefirst and was able to find a pediatrician who has experience with adopted children?
I am adopting from Guatemala and would like to be able to select a physician who has experience with any developmental issues.
Thanks,
Margot
My pediatricians practice is 25% international adoptions. He is very well know for this. He was recommended to me from someone else who also adopted. I met with him first before I made a decision. He knows alot about guatemalan adoptions. If you want his name PM me.
Advertisements
MargotV
Hi - I was wondering if anyone participated in BCBS Carefirst and was able to find a pediatrician who has experience with adopted children?
I am adopting from Guatemala and would like to be able to select a physician who has experience with any developmental issues.
Thanks,
Margot
Hello,
I'm also adopting from Gautemala and I'm in the process of looking for a pediatrician in the Pasadena, Glen Burnie area and I too have BCBS. I was also wondering what agency you are using. On Feb. 5th we submitted our dossier, homestudy and I-797C to USCIS. and were now waiting for a referral.
Cindy