Advertisements
Advertisements
male, born 11/04/80 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, adopted from there and brought to US maybe around Jan 1983. ISO birth mother and/or siblings.. Dont know where to start. Called CONANI in DR, but they cant help.. Anyone else adopted from DR, or know how to get birth certificate info from DR?? Any suggestions?? Please help, i just started my search.. Thanks!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Is There Noone Here Who's Been Adopted From Dominican Republic?? I've Been Hoping To Find Someone That Could Help Me Figure Out A Different Approach To Geting Some Birth Info..
Advertisements
male, born 11/04/80 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, adopted from there and brought to US maybe around Jan 1983. ISO birth mother and/or siblings.. Dont know where to start. Called CONANI in DR, but they cant help.. Anyone else adopted from DR, or know how to get birth certificate info from DR?? Any suggestions?? Please help, i just started my search.. Thanks!
Hello my boyfriend was adopted from DR 1989 I just started my search to help him find biological family. I will lyk what I come across.