Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I just had to be the first one to post (lol)
Hi my name is Farrah. I am a 27 y/o AA woman who is just waiting to get the call that I am licensed for foster care/adoption. I have wanted to adopt and foster since I was 8 y/o and this year I will get to see the manifestation of that dream.....In the future I also want too adopt from Haiti, India and a few other places...but for now I am pursuing the foster to adopt route....
I also have a local Yahoo group for Jacksonville adoptive/foster parents. If you would like to know the address so you can join..PLEASE PM me!!!
:hippie:
makarios79
Hi, I just had to be the first one to post (lol)
Hi my name is Farrah. I am a 27 y/o AA woman who is just waiting to get the call that I am licensed for foster care/adoption. I have wanted to adopt and foster since I was 8 y/o and this year I will get to see the manifestation of that dream.....In the future I also want too adopt from Haiti, India and a few other places...but for now I am pursuing the foster to adopt route....
I also have a local Yahoo group for Jacksonville adoptive/foster parents. If you would like to know the address so you can join..PLEASE PM me!!!
:hippie:
Hi Farrah. I'm a foster/adopt parent. I'm local to you also. I would very much like to join your Yahoo group. I'll PM you. :-)
Advertisements
Hi guys, I am here in Jax too. We are hoping to adopt our foster daughter who we have had since May when she was 4 mos old. The TPR trial is on the 26th and the caseworker and GAL say there isn't any doubt that we will get to adopt. We are so lucky. She is our first and only foster baby. Farah, glad to hear you got another baby. How is it going?
Martha
My name is Chary and Im a 24 yo married gal from the Jax/O.P area...this is exciting because I knew a long time ago that I wanted to adopt, but until I got to reading a while back, I didnt realize that the middle step is fostering...I feel this void in my life because me and hubby have been trying to conceive for 5 years now..and nothing. I would LOVE to hear the pitter patter of little feet in my home..I have felt desolate for the longest time thinking..I cant afford to adopt! But then I came across this fostering, allowing for a child to become a part of my household, and sharing my abundant love with them...for nothing at all! I thought oh wow i can do that! Im way excited! Anyways, I hope to soon enough be able to join you ladies at the classes and everything..and to start the process soon enough! Thanks ladies!! <3:paci: