Advertisements
Advertisements
My friend is searching for any birth relatives. He was born at New Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan on April 27th, 1951. If you have any info, please email me at robb22@msn.com
Thank you,
Nicole
hrsgrl76
My friend is searching for any birth relatives. He was born at New Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan on April 27th, 1951. If you have any info, please email me at robb22@msn.com
Thank you,
Nicole
I've been searching for adopted brother born in Detroit sometime between 1944 - 1950's also; not sure about actual date, believe he was born at Grace Women's hospital, tho. Birth mother deceased in 1961; unmarried at time of birth. Wouldn't know if possible match w/o additional info, tho. Birth mother was born in Pontiac 3.16.27
Advertisements
hrsgrl76
Thank you,
Nicole
what is his race or his name, does he know any information regarding his birth family?
im looking for 3 uncles who were born 1958, 1960 and possible 1961-1962.... they were adopted by a woman last name Davis