Advertisements
Advertisements
After years of heartache and much research, and attending conferences, if anyone out there is considering adoption in Alabama then I have an attorney whom I consider to be the absolute best adoption attorney in Alabama. I soooooooo wish I had hired him from the start. He is WELL renowned.
Please feel free to PM me for the info (I don't think we are allowed to post it here).
ChristieS
After years of heartache and much research, and attending conferences, if anyone out there is considering adoption in Alabama then I have an attorney whom I consider to be the absolute best adoption attorney in Alabama. I soooooooo wish I had hired him from the start. He is WELL renowned.
Please feel free to PM me for the info (I don't think we are allowed to post it here).
Could this attorney possibly be "Drew"? I am very interested in hearing your reccommendation. Also can you comment on any experience negative or positive that you have had with an agency. Thanks, Angie C.
Advertisements
We used Drew, he's great! We used an out of state agency though, I'm not familar w/ any AL agencies.
Angie C
Could this attorney possibly be "Drew"? I am very interested in hearing your reccommendation. Also can you comment on any experience negative or positive that you have had with an agency. Thanks, Angie C.
Yes, it is.
I did not use an agency so can't comment on that.