Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi.
I am a digital scrapbooker that currently has scrappers block. It is very sad. :)
I was wondering if any digital scrapbooks wanted to either do a pic swap or has some pics that are driving them crazy.
If you want to pic swap, I would send you some pics, you send me some pics, and we each do a digital page for the other.
Otherwise, if you just have some pics you need scrapped, I would be happy to give it a shot.
I figure if I am having such trouble on mine right now, perhaps doing something totally different would help.
:)
Advertisements
Ok I am really "dumb" about scrapbooking stuff . . . I have done 3 pages in my entire life. I know I have seen things in stores about digital scrapbooking . . . what exactly is this? Do you insert pictures into pagrs on the computer and basically graphically design the page? Then when you print it out, it is one dimensional (in texture only, not in content and creativity!! ). Is that the general idea? Do they sell soft ware to do this or do you use graphic design type software?
I know this doesn't answer your question or help you at all!! Sorry! I just had to ask!
Kelley
Diane,
Oh man! I just now saw you answered me in Feb!!! I am still up for a swap! I never got notice you answered!!!!
Kelley,
You have the basic idea right. You scrap on the computer, using either digital pictures, or pics you scan in. They do sell scrapbook software, but I use Adobe elements. You can download free stuff to scrap with, or there are lots of places you can buy stuff from as well.
If you have a couple of pics you want scrapped, I would be happy to give you an example.
You can either print them at home in a 6x6, 8x8, 8.5x8.5 or 8.5x11, or send them out for 12x12. I do both - my main albums are 12x12, then I make lots of gift albums for family and friends.
I would love to see an example! I tried to attach them here but they were too big? Should I e-mail them to you? You can PM me if you would like! Thanks so much for offering . . . I think this seems so neat!
Kelley