Advertisements
Advertisements
I have a pic of M at the park across the street from me. It's a close up of his face...it's even a little out of focus...but man, i LOVE it. His cheeks are rosey, his jacket and hat are vibrant, and there is a bit of foggy-breath coming out of his mouth.
It's my favorite.
Advertisements
[ATTACH]55553[/ATTACH]My wonderful father passed away rather suddenly a couple of months after we adopted our daughter. She was his one and only grandchild. This is when he met her. She was 10 days old. He was 82.
Wow! What a long day, after moving to our new house on Saturday and Sunday and 15 hours of labor this picture was such a blessing! This was taken at 9:30 pm on Monday May 24, 2004, Castle was about 3 minutes old and I had just brought her into the hallway from the delivery room for my husband Craig to see for the first time. As you can see we were both so tired we could hardly hold our eyes open but what a beautiful moment!
LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
A year before we adopted ds I went to talk and the speaker showed a slide with a photo of a baby in a buggy in red squre with Saint Basil's cathedrel in the background. I started to cry because I wanted a photo like that with my own baby in it. so when we were in Moscow with ds I made sure to take a picture of him in red square with Saint Basils in the background.
It's a special one for me
Advertisements