Advertisements
Advertisements
Not sure if this is the same as Catholic Charities.
I am a birthmother to a girl born 2/17/1989 in Cold Spring, NY at Butterfield Memorial Hospital. I went through Catholic Home Bureau, and my case worker's name was Katherine (or Kathleen) Howard.
I am open to reunion only if my girl decides it is right for her.:cheer:
Advertisements
i was born in cold spring ny on 12 16 1983. i was adoption at the age of 2 and never ever meet my really mother or father. i am 28 years old and it is killing me i dont know who i am. my adoption partens were no good to me i stayed with my adoption partens intill i was about 11 and then i was back in fostor care i find out i was adoption intill i was 15. all i want to do is who my really family is and if they dont want nothing to do with me i understand i just want to know were i came from because i dont know nothing about myself at all. i have no family and it hurts because i dont know who i am and were i came from.
hi was born in cold spring ny in 1983 and when u can u hit me up and let me know somthing about cold spring ny my mother is from cold spring ny maybe u might know her
Are you sure your birthmother is from Cold Spring? Or is that where you were born? There was a maternity home in a neighboring town, and the girls who stayed there had their babies in Butterfield Hospital in Cold Spring. I was only there in 1988-89. There is a group on facebook called "Nazareth Life Center, Garrison/Julia Butterfield Hospital." You may meet someone tgere with more info. Best of luck!
I don't know if you are someone I am already in contact with, but I have created a Facebook site for birthmothers, adoptees and other interested parties associated with adoption of babies born at Julia L. Butterfield Memorial Hospital, relinquished through Catholic Home Bureau (Catholic Charities) and whose birthmothers stayed at Nazareth Life Center. Please contact me at bettyrulegal@aol.com
Christine Powers Casale
Advertisements
are you on the facebook page?
[url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/NLCJLB/?ref=ts&fref=ts[/url]
or friend me and i'll add you
Christine Powers Casale
Are you also being told by CHB that your records were destroyed? I was a Misercordia baby and mine were totally destroyed in an iron mountain fire in 1997. I tried to get a duplicate copy of the non-id I recieved in 1992 since my a-mom destroyed it, but was told that everything was gone. I am lucky- since I already found but my heart cries out for each and every adoptee, sibling and birthparent affected by that fire.
Hi I'm not really sure what to say.. I finally made the decision to look for my birthmother a few months ago and came across this website. I'm a girl that was born on February 17th 1989 in the same hospital in Cold Springs NY. I was also adopted through Catholic Home Bureau & I believe through the same case worker. You're welcome to contact me if you want to talk & see if everything else matches up.
Cecily, I am the original poster, just can't log into that account for some unknown reason. Please email me at roagogo1@aim.com
Let's figure this out! :)
Ro
Hi I'm not really sure what to say.. I finally made the decision to look for my birthmother a few months ago and came across this website. I'm a girl that was born on February 17th 1989 in the same hospital in Cold Springs NY. I was also adopted through Catholic Home Bureau & I believe through the same case worker. You're welcome to contact me if you want to talk & see if everything else matches up.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
LollyLollyLolly and Cecily Ma,
We hope the years of wondering and waiting will be over soon and that you have truly found each other. Please keep us posted. At Adoption.com our goal is to create spaces where families can be brought together.
God Bless
I was born December 13, 1967 I was adopted by Catholic home bureau in 1969 I believe its possible my mother was a Rosalee Hall and I was possibly born at MIsaracordia hospital. Anyone out there familiar with these two places and or know any residents in 1967. My Mother was 21 and Italian unmarried
thanks
Good evening,
I’m in search for information to help my husband find his birth parents.
Hi adoption was through Catholic Home Bureau.
Birth date was March 23rd, 1986.
His name is Javier Rodriguez. I know his original name was Philip when he was adopted. I can find out more information on what hospital he was born. His birth certificate says he is from West Islip Ny.
Any info, you can PM me.
Thank you
i was born in cold spring ny on 12 16 1983. i was adoption at the age of 2 and never ever meet my really mother or father. i am 28 years old and it is killing me i dont know who i am. my adoption partens were no good to me i stayed with my adoption partens intill i was about 11 and then i was back in fostor care i find out i was adoption intill i was 15. all i want to do is who my really family is and if they dont want nothing to do with me i understand i just want to know were i came from because i dont know nothing about myself at all. i have no family and it hurts because i dont know who i am and were i came from.
Jaay,
Have you considered joining a group to help you find your birth parents? We help adoptees (for free) find birth parents. Go to this website and read about our group:
http://www.dnaadoption.com/
We also have a Yahoo group to join. It's a private group, so the general public cannot read posts. We help people in that Yahoo group as well.
Let me know if this interests you. We teach people how to search, and what to search for.
Brenda
Advertisements