Advertisements
Advertisements
So what picture have you or would you like to burn?
Bad school pic? Previous relationship? Spouses ex?
Let's hear it - and did you get rid of it??
Haha...I could never pick just one. Sadly I have never burned any pictures although I'd like to burn some.
Advertisements
Okay, I didn't BURN them...just uhmm...well, accidently lost them, err...well, maybe I hid them?
spouse's exwife/wedding pictures. UGH! He didn't even realize he had them, they were in a box of stuff from a move. I asked him if he still wanted them and he said 'well, no, but I can't just throw them away." *Rolleyes*
So I just packed them up in another box of his stuff and well, honestly have no idea where it is.....oops!
I haven't burned any pictures, but I did cut ex husband out of some.... them stick them on the dart board and have at it.... oh that was a dark day. lol
Any picture of me aged between 13 and 19. I had several bad perms and big glasses. Well It was the 80s.
Found a pic of DH's EX in a box when we were unpacking his stuff that had been in storage. I left it in the room I was in at the bottom of the box VERY visible...then I instructed him to "take out the trash"!
DH also stole the wedding pic of DH and his EX from MIL's house. She actually had it displayed even after we had been engaged for 6 months. Wanted us to put OUR family pic over the top of it. She said she wanted to keep it for "the sake of the girls so they would know that their parents did not always hate each other". How nice of him to take out the "trash" for his mother!
Other than that...I have more pics of myself that I would rather toss than keep! Except that I have come to be more tollerant now that I have the boys in pics with me!
Advertisements
i was so happy the day i realized i didnt have to keep every picture. i toss bad pics regularly. the beauty of digital is that i dont even print bad pics anymore. no more wasted money!