Advertisements
Advertisements
My friends father has also looked it up on the web and my friend says he has said that it is a psychological problem and there is actually a name for it. Although i have spoken to her about gsa, she didn't say whether he father thought that this was the problem, but i suspect that he does, but doesn't want to put it to my friend in those terms in case he upsets her. But as my previous posts she suspects this anyway. I'll give her her due though, she is being very understanding!
Advertisements
lonelyinga
Cool, I just had to wonder that, you have to admit it sounded like a posibility, I'll shut up now because I dont have any first hand knowalage of a reunion, been looking for my son, but after 30 years of looking, I'm still looking
Hope you find him soon lonelyinga. Veering off the subject a little it's strange isn't it how many people spend years looking for their child or vice versa, but my own experience is that my father lives the other side of town and i have seen him once in 38 years! Luckily I have a fantastic mother who is my best friend. Good luck with your search:flowergift:
Hi can anyone help my husband of 16 years found his birth mum he messaged me everyday saying I’m his world he loved me then after his first birthday spent with his mum he woke up and said I don’t know how I feel about you anymore . His personality has changed changed the way he dresses just walked out on me and the kids with no contact can anyone help with this is it not him is he dealing with emotions heartbroken