Advertisements
Advertisements
:banana:Right!!:banana:
and if I can get some privacy, under the veil of secrecy, I will be there!:happydance:
Although it's also entirely possible my plan will be foiled, in which case, you must go on without me...I know it will be hard, but you must....
Advertisements
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Well, since it is Wednesdy you know where I will be. :cop:
But you know where I want to be :flowergift: :popcorn: :hippie:
[/FONT]
Last week we did have Leigh's cardboard cut out duct taped to the window. It wasn't strong enough to keep people from falling out. Maybe we should transfer your cut out to a piece of plywood??
TG - we can't leave a Sista behind!! We must go back for you!!! LOL!!
We have a huge storm coming through with Tornado warnings and watches. (hope Sniffles is dry!!) If I'm not on then it's because our power went out.
Advertisements
Do what you have to do to keep people from falling out. Allthough I am munching on some dark chocolate pretzels at the moment.
Our power went out shortly after I posted that last message and it came back on at about 5am this morning!!!! I'm not sure if everything in the fridge and freezer is okay.
Having no electricity is not a nice thing to do to someone who is trying to wait patiently and needs their Sista time!!