Advertisements
Advertisements
anyone have one or seen one? i need it to still fold down easily. i dont want one of those huge monsters that have to be taken apart to put in the trunk!:dance:
I have a Valco Twin Runabout stroller with the additional toddle seat so I can carry 3 kids. The toddle seat can be easily taken off before folding or it can fold with the rest of the stroller. The wheels are nice air tires and the stoller even comes with a small air pump hidden in a pocket under one of the seats. The wheels can be left on and fit in a car trunk or they can easily snap on and off. I take them off to fit in the back of my Dodge Durango when I have the third row seat up in the truck. I personally love the stroller. It pushes easily and goes over all terrain - grass, gravel, sidewalks, etc. The front two wheels swivel, unlike a lot of jogging strollers. I also have the infant carrier attachment so when I had a toddler and an infant, I did not have to disturb the baby and could leave her in the carrier while still using the stroller as a double. The only thing is, you can't have the infant attachment and the toddler seat on at the same time. Hope this helps!
Advertisements
I have the Valco Baby 2005 twin stroller. The current 2006 model is quite a bit more expensive than the 2004 or 2005 models. You may want to check on ebay or craigslist in your area and see if you can find a 2004 or 2005 model for less than what the new strollers are going for. Sometimes I've seen them even come with some of the accessories like the infant seat attachment or the toddler seat. Also, unlike many other double strollers (especially jogging strollers) the Valco Baby twin fits through all standard doorways so there is no problem getting in and out of stores and things like that. And, because the front wheels swivel, it is much easier to stear and push than other jogging strollers where the front wheel is fixed.