Advertisements
Advertisements
Jost wondering how everyone is doing. I know the MOI thing is a mess now. Were praying it gets fixed soon. Antone have any news?
We are waiting in the MOI... :( It's heartbreaking and our O has stopped giving us any estimates. So, we've just had to let it go and trust God knows what he's doing. (Which is pretty hard when you are talking about your KID!)
In other news, I am due TODAY. Yes, today. We know it's a boy and his name is Josiah. The "silver lining" (if there is one) in all this MOI mess is that we will get to adjust to life with a new newborn (and our almost 4 year old) before Nico comes home and that's a transition that he will not have to make.
Hope others have better news!
-Gwenn
Advertisements
I hope that baby comes soon! Congrats again. I am praying nico is home soon. So many of my friends at PAC and all over Haiti are going through this too. Did you sign Kodaks letter? I don't know if anyone can do anything but hopefully someone can knock some sense into this guy. or they should replace him. I just cannot figure out what he is thinking.