Advertisements
Advertisements
The Guest Blogging capability has been added to the blog software, so it will be easy to use.
This means that when you are guest blogging on another blog:
- you will have draft publish privileges only
- your name will show up on your blog post, but not on the blog itself
and, of course, the reverse. When someone guests on your topic blog, they will be able to post in draft only, and their name(s) will not show up on the front of the blog.
We currently have two guest blogging gigs available:
Kazakhstan Adoption
Haiti Adoption
We will be hiring new bloggers to fill these positions (and others) but for now, we'd love to see a few pieces of new content on each of these blogs.
Reminder:
- Posts need to be topic-specific. If you want to research and write, or if you have some experience with the Guatemala adoption program, current news, culture, etc., this would be ideal.
- We would give you guest permission on the blog, which means you can publish to draft status only. An email to me that a post is ready is all that's needed, and I will review and post.
- Since you would be blogging under your own blog name, you will get credit for the posts.
- You must have "graduated" from Lisa's audit process, and you must have at least a 2-month history of meeting the 20 posts/month minimum.
- Posts as a guest blogger do NOT count toward the 20 posts/month requirement.
If you are interested, please post on the blogger forum under this email (which can be found in the Editor's Emails section). [Right here... grin]
All best
Nancy
Advertisements
If you want it, I've got one written. I see that someone else is already interested, so I can also put it on the LDS blog. Either is fine with me, and I'll hold off until I know what you'd prefer. :)
Advertisements