Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I was wondering if you had any luck with your search. I was also born July 8, 1963 at Deaconess. I know only that I was "Baby Boy Summers" and nothing else. Neither of my adoptive parents know anything more than what is on the adoption papers which my mother has provided. I've just started my search, so I thought checking with someone that has already been down that path might be a good beginning.
--Arnie
calimansangel
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to get hospital records out of Deaconess Hopsital in Okla. City, please let me know. I am female born 12-14-63 at Deaconess. My name on original birth cert. was Baby Girl Friend, with birth mother listed as Gloria Friend. I have found birth mother but she won't tell me anything about my birth father or his name. I desperately want to find him as I don't think he even knows anything about me. Please help me if you can. Thank you so much. I was able to get original b/c from judge, but I didn't know if I could get hosp. records same way from Deaconess?