Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I've mentioned this before, and assume it must be a Mac issue, but I've never had a usable preview function. When I hit the preview button, it posts. It's been like this for a year and a half now, so I'm used to it, but it does occasionally cause me problems.
Any thoughts, other than keep on keeping on?
I firmly beleive this is simply life's way of punishing you for having a Mac before I do! Once I get one the universe shall be balanced once more and then your preview function should work..so my thought would be to go ahead and buy me a Mac..that should clear things right up for you! LOL
Other than that I would just say keep on keepin' on Sandra!:mac:
Advertisements
Gee, thanks.
Another issue, Brandy ...
Although this probably has something to do with the fact that I'm trying to post in your wee hours of the morning, but my IA blog is posting without paragraphs. It looks right in the draft, but publishes as one really long run of sentences. I'll come back to it later to see if I can fix it myself, but right now I need the link.
S
skip the code and double-space between paragraphs.
intladoptionblog
Gee, thanks.
Another issue, Brandy ...
Although this probably has something to do with the fact that I'm trying to post in your wee hours of the morning, but my IA blog is posting without paragraphs. It looks right in the draft, but publishes as one really long run of sentences. I'll come back to it later to see if I can fix it myself, but right now I need the link.
S