Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! Please pm or email me any info you may have regarding PA agencies you'd recommend. Also, let me know if there are any agencies we should be cautious of. TIA!
I am also looking for recommendations in Pennsylvania.
reese30, could you pass along any recommendations/cautions that you've received? Thanks!
Advertisements
Hi!
We're also looking for agency recommendations. We have started exploring Adoptions from the Heart and Bethany Christian Services - AA or Bi-Racial Domestic Program. Has anyone worked with these agencies? What are your experiences. Please pm or email me any experiences.
Thanks so much!
Hi all:
I began the adoption process a while ago and was approved a little more than four months ago. While i have not completed the adoption as I am still waiting for the call, I do recommend this great agency in Philadelphia. They are Adoption ARC. They are a small agency and are really in tune with the adoptive parents. The staff is super nice and informative as you can get. They are open to pestering them for information or updates so you never feel like a pain. They offer great support sessions as well with other adoptive parents.
As far as the birth parents are concerned, their #1 focus is ensuring that they are making the right choice so whats cool is you dont find out months before that you were placed, this avoids the possible heartbreak of the birthparents changing their mind and you dealing with this loss. Overall, check them out, give them a call and let me know if I can answer more on our experiences with them.
If you do go this route, tell them Chris and Matt sent you. They will love ya up!
Their web site is [url=http://www.adoptionarc.com]Adoption Arc - Adoption Resource Center[/url]
Good luck and Happy Holidays!