Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm new to this area. I'm a 51 year old father and now grandfather. Like all of you, I'm in the process of still looking for my birth parents. My adopted parents have passed on, and also my adopted sisters are no longer living. I've asked the question for years to them, and got no answer. Can anyone direct me to get the information I need. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on Aug 23, 1955...I think!!! That's what my revised birth cert says. I've written to the courts there and I got no help. I have 5 children (daughters) ages 24 thru 31. One married, the others not yet. I need to get the answer before they marry one of there brothers!!!! I also was in the hospital twice for a blood issue. That the doctor says, maybe heriditary. Can anyone help????
My name: Steven M Arelliano
Adopted mom: Jane Cordeiro
Adopted dad: Mariano Arelliano
Born: August 23, 1955
Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
Thank You
Hi my brother and I are looking for our adopted brother we don't when he was born because you see the one aunt that helped my mom find a family for him has passed and when she was alive and I had found out that my mom had given up a baby for adoption i asked her and she got very angry at me and told me that i needed to ask my mom that question but you have understand that my mom never knew that I had found out she had kept that a secret . But I'm sorry do you know what hospital you were born in in Honolulu??
Advertisements
Hopefully this is the answer we both are looking for... I believe the hospital is was born at was either Queens or Saint Frances. All I know was that my birth mother had other children when I was born. I believe my birth father was a in the military. Again this is all stories that was told to me. Also the story was that my birth mother and her husband got divorce after I was given away to my adopted parents. The story also says that my birth brothers and sisters may have moved to Kauai after this had happened. Please write back with whatever more information you have. Hopefully our answers come true....
Thank You
Steve Arelliano