Advertisements
Advertisements
I've never contacted them.. not yet. I did alot of research via the [url=http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/]Genealogy Scottish family birth records census ancestry Scotland uk - ScotlandsPeople[/url] website. I found my original birth certificate there... on it was listed my bio mother and father. I did some research and found out I had 2 older brothers and a older sister. I also found out that my Father was a American sailor. I think I've tracked him down... I just haven't had the courage to send him a letter yet. I probally should hurry up. Neither of them are getting any younger and are in their 70's now. I also found my bio mom's maiden name... and I knew that she was born and raised in the area north of Dunoon. I went on Facebook and searched for her last name... I found a few 100 people .. all in Scotland, all in the area she's from. I sent a few messages to them explaining who I was and if any of them knew my biological mother.. I never heard anything back from any of them.. not so much as a "No ... never heard of her."... I have a sneaky suspicion that my email found a few of the right people.